Thursday 18 October 2012

Pin It!

Zara Richardson 500 Orgasms a Day


The 30-year-old British women Zara Richardson painful sense of sexual satisfaction can cause cell phone call or a trip on the subway.

30-year-old Zara Richardson Hampshire can experience up to 500 orgasms a day because of a rare syndrome - disorders of genital arousal.

Housekeeper claims that, contrary to popular belief, an unusual disease does not bring her any pleasure, but only seriously complicates life.............

Zara Richardson 500 Orgasms a Day on Mobile call


 - People think I'm always in ecstasy, but the orgasms just destroy my existence. The simplest action can make me a reaction. It's insanely exhausting! - Said the young woman.

Doctors put Richardson diagnosed in 2010, up to this point she suffered from constant feelings of excitation, but write this off as hormonal changes. Zara feared that even doctors can condemn and denounce her nymphomaniac.

 - I knew that with me something is wrong. Orgasm could happen in the supermarket, when I ran for the product ... Or when in my pocket vibrating cell phone. Trains were my nightmare: the constant movement provoked a wave of sexual pleasure - lamented Richardson.

News about Zara Richardson 500 Orgasms a Day

After talking with the other "victims" of the syndrome, Zara discovered several methods of suppressing symptoms.

In addition to the use of antidepressants and pain Englishwoman making her contrasting compresses, and on the advice found on the Internet once a month the number of days in bed in a dark room, trying to suppress the body's desire to reach sexual peak.

 - My illness affects all aspects of my life; I can not sit long in a public place, because the pain of not long orgasms mask, I can not go to the interview to find a new job. My personal life was also destroyed - no man can satisfy me - admitted Richardson. - All my relationships do not last long, because men can not deal with the fact that they can not please me.

Zara Richardson Doing Shopping

Zara plans to participate in the global medical research genital arousal disorder, to enable professionals to learn more about the syndrome and find a way to make life easier such as she.

In August this year, a nurse from the U.S., Kim Ramsey also told her story to life in a constant field. 44-year-old woman Rachel had confessed to the British TV station that he had PGAD and have 100 orgasms a day.
Posted by Unknown On 08:56 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Flickr Widget

IconIconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

    Text Widget

    Followers

    Pageviews from the past week