Thursday 26 September 2013

Pin It!

Incredible Cinematography Landscapes by Marinus

Dutch photographer Marinus in his blog post titled "Head like an orange" puts an amazing cinematography (live) landscapes. In his photographs; water flows, clouds float, cars go, and the stars are falling. These images realize us the real nature.

Marinus is a 28 year old talented photographer. Currently he is living and working in Netherlands. He writes on his official blog “I didn’t know this when I started this blog, but apparently I make GIFs. Most of them are of wildlife and things I find funny or interesting.”














Posted by Unknown On 05:46 1 comment

1 comment:

  1. I extensively cheeked posts and images.This is very fabulous.Good Photography!Keep on
    perth photographers

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Blog Archive

Flickr Widget

IconIconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

    Text Widget

    Followers

    Pageviews from the past week