Thursday 25 September 2014

Pin It!

These Adorable Baby Animals are Trying to Look Scary and Threatening, but Actually They Are Not very Good at Them

Even animals and Pets often try to show their bestial nature, to scare, to show who's boss. It turns out they do not always. Instead look scary and awful, they seem cute and funny, especially when they are young.
* Also explore our previous post about Cutest Baby Animals in the World here

1. And that's all you got

2. Angry Birds! Did you hear about us

3. Come on give me that once your finger.

4. Come stand!

5. Grozny police dog.

6. I am dreadful and terrible ...

7. I am the king of the jungle!

8. I said, no photo!

9. Oh, these paparazzi ...

10. Oh, you not scared me

11. I am going to bite!

12. That was what the dinosaurs became extinct.

13. That's just get out of the bath! ..

14. Understand who I am

15. Well repeat what you said !

16. Wow, now you have me get it!

17. You do not know who you're talking!

18. Zgryzu!

via: buzzfeed
Posted by Unknown On 11:08 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Flickr Widget

IconIconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

    Text Widget

    Followers

    Pageviews from the past week