Wednesday 25 June 2014

Pin It!

Animals Are More Photogenic Than a Super Model
Ain’t nobody who can pose like I can!

Animals are always been the most favorite of humans. So enhance the interest of people in animals, we are sharing a list of “15 animals that are looking more photogenic than a super model”. In our latest collection you will see dogs, cats, reptiles and other lovely animals. They are adorable and cute.

Don’t hate us because we’re beautiful

Did someone say… close-up

Go ahead and bask in my radiance, guys

Hey Everyone! Come and see how good I look!

How can it be so easy to look so good

I am beautiful, no matter what they say

I feel pretty! Oh so pretty!

I make this triangle print look GOOD

I woke up like this!

It’s all in the head toss, darling.

I’m not a model, I swear!

Oh! Lights, camera, and me without a stitch of makeup on!

Snaggleteeth are sexy, duh!

The other dog’s just jealous of my star power

Time for the charm bomb to explode!

Try to not be intimidated by my handsomeness. I dare you

Uh… Keep workin’ on that smile there, buddy. You’ll get ‘em next time

Via: Buzzfeed
Posted by Unknown On 05:15 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Flickr Widget

IconIconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

    Text Widget

    Followers

    Pageviews from the past week