Monday 3 February 2014

Pin It!

Realistic Portrait Paintings by South African Artist Loyiso Mzike

Today we are pleased to feature the work of talented designer, illustrator, and painter Loyiso Mzike. In his incredible portfolio includes the dynamic portraits of people throughout Africa.

“Creating visual art is a talent and gift I have enjoyed all my life. It has evolved into a tool that I use to express my views and ideas. I paint people and paint about people. Our complex nature fascinates me and therefore compels me to expressively tell our story. My work is African and celebrates the beauty and wealth running in the veins of her people. It’s in the subjects eyes, lips, skin tone/texture, dress, hair that I draw inspiration from. The experience and stories we carry with us are the corner stones from which we mold a new identity. It is the human spirit that I aim to share in my art. ” - says  Loyiso Mzike. Look at realistic portrait paintings of South African artist Loyiso Mzike and be inspired.












Posted by Unknown On 07:40 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Flickr Widget

IconIconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

    Text Widget

    Followers

    Pageviews from the past week