Sunday 7 July 2013

Pin It!


Portraits of Faceless Women by Photographer Patty Maher
Female photographer Patty Maher is come up with unique and elegant photography idea entitled with “Faceless Women Portraits”. The girls in the photos are showing back to the camera, or their long hair veil concealing their faces.

"It was not intentional but the mystique and anonymity allows me to tell stories that are more generic. Faceless women can be anything and it excites the imagination” says Patty Maher.

She says “The fact that I do not show the face, will allow people to involve themselves in the story that I'm trying to tell through this or that picture. On any of my picture could be any woman. This can be a spectator or someone who they know - their mother, sister, aunt or anybody who they wanted to see. That is my goal. When someone tells me that my photos have caused him some feelings - it's the best compliment for me."





















Posted by Unknown On 10:13 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Flickr Widget

IconIconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

    Text Widget

    Followers

    Pageviews from the past week